2020 Land Rover Range Rover Evoque will surprise you! No wonder the main focus of the manufacturer is to give birth to one of the world’s fastest SUVs, such as the 2020 Range Rover Evoque. The Evoque label behind the Range Rover Evoquerefers to a special division, Special Vehicle Operation (SVO). Like the M division on BMW and AMG at Mercedes-Benz, which is the Land Rover racing division.
2020 Land Rover Range Rover Evoque equipped with the same engine with Jaguar F Type R Coupe.
Specification of 2020 Land Rover Range Rover Evoque:
- 5,000 cc magnitude unit
- Using a V8 configuration that even sounds very jarring in the ear when the engine start button you press.
- The roar sounds loud, with a raucous muffled sound that makes you feel like you’re in a sports car cabin.
This car engine is connected with eight-speed transmission. Packed through an automatic gear lever model and usually not a swivel knob like most Jaguar-Land Rover models.
Short impression using normal driving, this car will be responsive even though the weight reaches 2,335 kg or 12 kg heavier than the regular version. Sensation will be different if you try to position the lever to the position S. power distribution feels 50% faster. The throttle of the gas is getting more reactive along with the deeper right footing. If you use this car, it’s nice to take the car on a quiet street and you’ll feel the sensation of shifting in the dynamic mode using paddle-shift.
2020 Land Rover Range Rover Evoque Facts:
- The 2020 Land Rover Range Rover Evoque car can lock 0-100 km per hour in just 4.7 seconds,
- While the maximum speed, this car can go up to 260 km per hour.
- This figure is quite fantastic although in fact this car is still lost by the rivals, such as BMW X5 M is powered by 4.3L V8 twin-turbo engine.
- With output reaching 555 hp and Nm torque, the X5 M claimed can lock 0 to 100 km per hour in just 4, 2 seconds only.
- In addition to speed, Range Rover Evoque offers toughness Like a Land Rover DNA.
- Some people agree if this car power is claimed the most savage in all types of Land Rover total power reach 550 hp and torque is abundant up to 680 Nm.
- This data also distinguishes Range Rover Evoque with Range Rover EvoqueVB regular version. Although both use 5.0LV8 unit, the output power is smaller 40 horsepower h, which is 510 Horsepower and 625 torque.
You’ll find an electronic lock differential on the front axle and the mid-range differential Land Rover clutch. These two features are optimal which makes the distribution of power split and 50/50 balanced between the front and rear. The Evoque Range Rover delivers surprises, such as dimensions of 4,872 × 2,073 × 1,790 mm. although this car is designed as a fast car, Range Rover Evoque you can invite to dive to a depth of 850 m. In addition to performance, the 2020 Range Rover Evoque features a semi bucket and brake car seat from Brembo that ensures maximum braking power.
- Body specifications, Velar has a length of 4703 mm, width 1.930 mm, height 1665 mm, and wheelbase 2874 mm, which is visible Velar has a smaller size than the BMW X6, although larger than X4.
- When the rear seat position is upheld, Velar has a capacity of luggage space reaches 632 liters and can be more than triple; 1,731 liters, when the rear seats are folded.
- The latest member of the Range Rover family has an almost identical exterior like the Evoque on the front, while the others resemble Sport.
- For headlights equipped with new technology, the Matrix-Laser LED is capable of extending the range of rays up to 550 meters.
- In the interior, Velar improves on two ultras wide touch screen that has a size of 10 inches; the top is used for an infotainment system called Touch Pro Duo with Intel Quad Core processor support, 60 GB SSD, and Ultra-Fast Ethernet network
- While at the bottom of the screen comes with three physical buttons that act as AC controls.
Velar is available in a wide selection of engines, including a 2,000cc petrol four-cylinder engine that produces 240 horsepower, a 3,000cc V8 gasoline engine that produces 380 horsepower, two 2,000 cc four-cylinder diesel engines producing 180 and 240 horsepower, two V6 diesel of 2020 Land Rover Range Rover Evoque with a capacity of 3,000 producing 300 horsepower.
2020 Rover Evoque Release Date & Price
In 2020 Land Range Rover Evoque Crossover will fill every possible position in the SUV market. About the price pegged around $ 49,900, which was built to fill the gap in the ranks of the SUV Range Rover; between Evoque as an affordable model (about $ 41,000) with Sport (about $ 65,000).