2020 Nissan Frontier Returns with Better Face and Performance
The upcoming Frontier will still be familiar with its rugged look, but the truck will use a new platform. Then, the front end will get modern headlights and a fresh front grille. On the other hand, the side fenders will take advantage of extra flare.
Furthermore, a clamshell hood supports with aerodynamic performance and there are also multiple air-intake vents in the face. The backside, moreover, will sport LEDs and abundance of clearance for rougher terrain. Then, what are the other new things to be expected? Check the answer below!
2020 Nissan Frontier Specs and Features
Well, the upcoming Frontier will be the third generation of Nissan’s best-seller pickup truck. The Frontier has shown a solid performer for years. With the mid-size-truck market is more and more competitive; we can say that the Frontier is still an excellent option on the market for some good reasons.
As mentioned above, the 2020 Frontier is more likely to develop a new platform for itself. This is one that stays related to the Titan since both pickup trucks will continue to be developed side by side in Nissan’s factory. Then, the new Frontier may return with the body of the Xterra SUV.
Under the hood, the 2020 Nissan Frontier is expected to have a 2.5L engine as its standard option. It generates 152 horsepower and 171 lb-ft of torque. There can be an optional 4.0L V6 engine which offers 261 horsepower and 281 lb-ft of torque. We also expect for a turbo-diesel option here. The Fuel Consumption of this Crew Cab Pickup is around 19 in the City, 23 in highway and 21 Combined.
Inside the cabin, we should expect bigger knobs and buttons as well as a standard 5-inch display screen. The seats should be cloth, but leather is also available if you’re willing to upgrade it. King Can configuration will offer plenty of room, but Double Cab will give you more.
Bed Size & Dimensions
The Previous Version of the frontier has 4.75 ft. box 125.9-inch bed size.
- EXTERIOR – WHEELBASE (INCHES) 125.9
- EXTERIOR – OVERALL LENGTH (INCHES) 205.5
- EXTERIOR – OVERALL WIDTH WITHOUT MIRRORS (INCHES) 72.8
- EXTERIOR – OVERALL HEIGHT WITHOUT ROOF RACK (INCHES) 68.7
- EXTERIOR – TRACK WIDTH (INCHES) 61.8
- VEHICLE CLEARANCE – MAXIMUM RUNNING GROUND CLEARANCE AT REAR DIFFERENTIAL (INCHES) 8.7
- VEHICLE CLEARANCE – ANGLE OF APPROACH (DEGREES) 27.8
- VEHICLE CLEARANCE – ANGLE OF DEPARTURE (DEGREES) 21.0
- VEHICLE CLEARANCE – BREAK-OVER ANGLE (DEGREES) 18.0
- INTERIOR – HEAD ROOM WITHOUT MOONROOF (INCHES) FRONT 39.7
- INTERIOR – HEAD ROOM WITH MOONROOF (INCHES) FRONT N/A
- INTERIOR – HEAD ROOM (INCHES) REAR 36.6
- INTERIOR – LEG ROOM (INCHES) FRONT 42.4
- INTERIOR – LEG ROOM (INCHES) REAR 25.4
- INTERIOR – HIP ROOM (INCHES) FRONT 55.8
- INTERIOR – HIP ROOM (INCHES) REAR 55.0
- INTERIOR – SHOULDER ROOM (INCHES) FRONT 58.3
- INTERIOR – SHOULDER ROOM (INCHES) REAR 54.9
- CARGO – BED LENGTH (INCHES) 73.3
- CARGO – BED WIDTH MAXIMUM (INCHES) 61.4
- CARGO – BED WIDTH BETWEEN WHEEL WELLS (INCHES) 44.4
- CARGO – BED DEPTH (INCHES) 18
2020 Nissan Frontier Release Date and Prices
The release date hasn’t been confirmed yet, but we guest it will be released in the fall or winter of 2019. Unfortunately, pricing isn’t yet available as well. But, we expect the starting price won’t to too far from $20,000. Just stay tuned for the next update about it.
If you are thinking of leasing the 2020 Frontier, you should wait for its official release as well. But, the current model is offered with a lease starting at $314 per month for 3 years with $3,999 due at signing. But, the price may vary based on the features added.
All in all, the 2020 Frontier is an excellent car that is worth waiting for this year, as expected from the best-selling Nissan’s pickup truck. It offers powerful performance and excellent appearance. So, let’s wait for the 2020 Nissan Frontier to hit the market soon.